Hot yoga is a unique form of body manintanace that includes a very distinct set of postures performed in a specific sequence. The 26 postures and 2 breathing exercise are always done in a sequence as each posture prepares the body for the next and cumulative total body workout is achieved.
Hot Yoga benefits:
- Flushing of the internal systems
- Full body workout inside and out
- Relaxation of body and mind
- Natural regulation of metabolism
- Effective control and maintenance of body weight
The yoga room is heated to 42 C. The heat warms the body up and increase blood circulation. It also causes the body to sweat which promoted a flushing of internal systems. The heat will allow you to stretch deeper in the postures and keep the joints and muscles loos. Hot yoga is a very unique and effective excerise.
- Come 20 minutes ahead of your first class.
- No reservations needed.
- Avoid food 2 to 3 hours before a class.
- Make sure you come well hydrated.
- Bring 2 large towels.
- Mat included in the 10 day package for beginners.
- Mats, towels and water are available for rent or buy at the reception.
- No previous yoga experience needed